1. Timmerman HM, Koning CJ, Mulder L, Rombouts FM, Beynen AC. Monostrain, multistrain and multispecies probiotics--A comparison of functionality and efficacy. Int J Food Microbiol 2004;96:219-33.
2. Ritchie ML, Romanuk TN. A meta-analysis of probiotic efficacy for gastrointestinal diseases. PLoS One 2012;7:e34938.
3. Johnston BC, Ma SS, Goldenberg JZ, et al. Probiotics for the prevention of Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Ann Intern Med 2012;157:878-88.
4. Panduru M, Panduru NM, Salavastru CM, Tiplica GS. Probiotics and primary prevention of atopic dermatitis: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled studies. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2014.
5. Huang R, Ning H, Shen M, Li J, Zhang J, Chen X. Probiotics for the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis in Children: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Frontiers in cellular and infection microbiology 2017;7:392.
6. Hu YM, Zhou F, Yuan Y, Xu YC. Effects of probiotics supplement in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: A meta-analysis of randomized trials. Medicina clinica 2017;148:362-70.
7. Chapman CM, Gibson GR, Rowland I. Health benefits of probiotics: are mixtures more effective than single strains? European journal of nutrition 2011;50:1-17.
8. Campana R, van Hemert S, Baffone W. Strain-specific probiotic properties of lactic acid bacteria and their interference with human intestinal pathogens invasion. Gut Pathog 2017;9:12.