To further innovate our probiotics we are looking for creative scientific talents in the human microbiome field. The Winclove Top Talent Project is available for excellent researchers in the EU who have just earned their MSc or PhD. They will get the opportunity to design their own science project dedicated to microbiota management. The successful candidates will do this both individually and in multidisciplinary teams. The candidates will be selected on the basis of academic record and a promising and original project plan. If you can demonstrate insight in microbiota management topics, we will be more than interested in your application and project plan.
Inspiring topics for your project plan:
- Stimulating short chain fatty acid production.
- Exploiting bacterial strains from fermented foodstuffs.
- Characterizing human derived anaerobic strains.
- Converting microbiome data to probiotic therapies.
- Exploring cutting-edge technologies to improve our probiotics.
- Or any other bright research ideas!