1. Arbuckle RB, Huber SL, Zacker C. The consequences of diarrhea occurring during chemotherapy for colorectal cancer: a retrospective study. Oncologist 2000;5:250-9.
2. Takasuna K, Hagiwara T, Watanabe K, et al. Optimal antidiarrhea treatment for antitumor agent irinotecan hydrochloride (CPT-11)-induced delayed diarrhea. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 2006;58:494-503.
3. Dranitsaris G, Maroun J, Shah A. Estimating the cost of illness in colorectal cancer patients who were hospitalized for severe chemotherapy-induced diarrhea. Can J Gastroenterol 2005;19:83-7.
4. Lawrie TA, Green JT, Beresford M, et al. Interventions to reduce acute and late adverse gastrointestinal effects of pelvic radiotherapy for primary pelvic cancers. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2018;1:CD012529.
5. Wang YH, Yao N, Wei KK, et al. The efficacy and safety of probiotics for prevention of chemoradiotherapy-induced diarrhea in people with abdominal and pelvic cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur J Clin Nutr 2016;70:1246-53.
6. Liu MM, Li ST, Shu Y, Zhan HQ. Probiotics for prevention of radiation-induced diarrhea: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. PLoS One 2017;12:e0178870.