1. Sabico M, Al-Mashharawi A, Al-Daghri NM, Yakout S, Alnaami AM, Alokail MS, McTernan PG. Efects of a multi-strain probiotic supplement for 12 weeks in circulating endotoxin levels and cardiometabolic profiles of medication naïve T2DM patients; a randomized clinical trial. J. of Trans Medicin 2017
2. Brunkwall L, Orho-Melander M. The gut microbiome as a target for prevention and treatment of hyperglycaemia in type 2 diabetes: from current human evidence to future possibilities. Diabetologia. 2017;60:943-51.
3. Firouzi S, Majid HA, Ismail A, Kamaruddin NA, Barakatun-Nisak MY. Effect of multi-strain probiotics (multi-strain microbial cell preparation) on glycemic control and other diabetes-related outcomes in people with type 2 diabetes: a randomized controlled trial. Eur J Nutr 2017;56:1535-50.
4. Park S, Bae JH. Probiotics for weight loss: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Nutr Res. 2015;35:566-575.
5. Karamali M, Dadkhah F, Sadrkhanlou M, Jamilian M, Ahmadi S, Tajabadi-Ebrahimi M, Jafari P, Asemi, Z. Effects of probiotic supplementation on glycaemic control and lipid profiles in gestational diabetes: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Diabetes Metab. 2016;42:234-41.
6. Chung PH, Wu YY, Chen PH, Fung CP, Hsu CM, Chen LW. Lactobacillus salivarius reverse diabetes-induced intestinal defense impairment in mice through non-defensin protein. J Nutr Biochem 2016;35:48-57.
7. Lindsay KL, Brennan L, Kennelly MA, Maguire OC, Smith T, Curran S, Coffey M, Foley ME, Hatunic M, Shanahan F, McAuliffe FM. Impact of probiotics in women with gestational diabetes mellitus on metabolic health: a randomized controlled trial. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2015;212:496.e1-11.